Friday, September 25, 2009

Someday was Yesterday



It's been a long slog here lately.......
But I discovered a new world again
when I went to the mailbox
& this silvery golden green frog prince or princess
(Really, does it matter under these circumstances?)
Plopped from somewhere down inside the red flag
to offer a face off from atop the mailbox
unyielding position despite my surprise & delight,
despite innumerable blinks of red light from my sensor
laser, despite all....

I swear it winked at me.

Then, tiring of my humanity, I suppose, it
popped right back into the flag slot
& shut its eyes for a nap.

Shortly thereafter, my code purple sick pc
returned from its hospital stay, & now
Everything is booming again.

I feel like this caprioling Lippizaner:




Hope you are well & kicking up your heels a bit!

Have Fun!

1 comment:

Catfish Tales said...

Oh, what a beautiful horse - I love horses - and lovely maneuver!

So, your albino frog prince came and charmed the sleeping beauty to awake. God sends such wonders in our time of lull and feeling that we are alone in this universe with such lack of care. Angels unaware they are, such as your precious little 'you've got mail' treat. :)

Hugs